- Insulation class A (105 °C) according to VDE 0530 part 1
- Has 300% more strength in mechanical and cross mechanical directions and can take various shapes
- Used to cover copper conductors which can be bent upto 180°
- Offers high flexibility when bent compared to plain kraft paper.
- Good compatibility with liquid dielectrics
- Used in oil-immersion transformers, current transformers of types IMB, CT, CVT etc.
- For making leads and shields
- For high voltage insulation of diverters in transformers
- Used for repair of paper covering
Available in rolls of 0.5m and 1m