TRANSFORMER WIRE COVERING PAPER – THERMALLY UPGRADED PAPER
- An upgrade of kraft paper to allow a temperature rise of the winding to be increased by 10 °C
Used for conductor covering
- 60 micron
- 90 micron
- Related Products
Buchholz Relay BS25,BS50,BS80
- Measurement of the volume of gas necessary to trip the alarm
- 500 hour salt fog
- Electromagnetic Field test (EN 50216-2)
- Stationary sinusoidal mechanical vibrations (EN60721-3-4)
- A seismic test was performed (EN 50216-1)
- Pressure withstand test 2.5 bar two minutes with oil at 100 deg C.
- Vacuum withstand test of 2500 Pa for 24 Hrs
- Rate of flow test to operate trip contacts
- Test to show the relay is insensitive to oil flow from conservator to transformer
- Electrical test
Routine tests applied to all Relays
- Hydraulic seal test in mineral oil at
- 90 °C. and
- 100 kPa pressure for
- 30 minutes
- Contact operation
- Mechanical push rod
- Contact operation
- Lowering the oil
- Rate of oil flow to trip the contacts
- Electrical withstand test between contacts
- Electrical withstand test between contacts and earth
An individual routine test report is shipped with each relay
e l u m e g – Stranded hook-up wire 155 – U
Thermal Class F (155° C)
Halogen and silicon free
Conductor Stranded E-Copper, bare or tin coated Base cover 0,25 … 2,50 mm² Acetate fibre 4,00 … 10,00 mm² without Base cover Insulation 1 layer Polyester film and 1 layer Aramid paper NOMEX , wound in opposing directions Braid Polyester fibre Varnish Polyurethane Standard colours 0,25 … 6,00 mm² white or white with tracer threads red, black, blue, yellow, green, brown, violet, grey and orange or single coloured sizes 10,00 mm² and above plain white (tracer threats on inquiry) Standard winding 0,25 … 1,50 mm² – 200 m coils 2,50 … 4,00 mm² – 100 m coils 6,00 … 35,0 mm² – 50 m coils 50,0 … 95,0 mm² – 25 m coils
NOMEX is a registered trademark of Du Pont
PRINOM ® U 0622
PRINOM ® U 0622 consists of uncalendered Aramid paper (e.g. Nomex¹ 411) impregnated with epoxy resin in B-stage.
PRINOM ® U 0622 is used e.g. as interlayer insulation in pole coils of DC-motors.
PRINOM ® U 0622 is highly compressible and therefore it is suitable to equalize uneven surfaces. After pressing and curing PRINOM ® U 0622 shows good bonding to copper and other metalic surfaces.
Compared with PRINOM ® B 2083 or E20184, PRINOM ® U 0622 insulated coild are easier to clean because the material that protrudes and is not cured under pressure has only weak mechanical properties and breaks easily.
For gluing together conductors, a pressure of min. 2.5 N/mm² at a temperature of 170°C for one hour is recommended. The conductors must be clean and must not have any grease on the surface.
Formats Rolls untrimmed 965mm wide Tapes on request PRINOM ® U 0622 is delivered interleaved
min. 6 months at 20°C
min. 12 months at 5°C