TRANSFORMER INTERLAYER INSULATION – DIAMOND DOT PAPER
- Insulation class A (105 °C) in accordance with VDE 0530 Part 1
- Presspaper (in rolls), 100 % sulphate wood pulp
- Type P 4.1 in accordance with IEC 641 – 1 (soft calandered)
- Also available: Type P 2.1 according to IEC 641 – 1 (calandered)
- High purity and mechanical strength
- Thermosetting coating of expoxi-phenolic resin (B-stage), put in rhombic pattern on one or both sides.
- Good compatibility with transformer impregnants after curing of the coating.
Note: The surfaces to be bonded must remain tightly pressed together during curing
Layer insulation in liquid-immersed transformers
- In rolls of 1280 mm width
- Available thickness: 0.1 – 1.0 mm