TRANSFORMER INSULATION – SECTORS/CLACKS
Made from the HD Elboard
- For use as spacers (between the discs of the windings)
- The standard size is made to fit (interlock) the 6 X 16 Dove-tail strip
- Available in thicknesses of 1.5, 2 and 3mm
- T-stick sectors also available – punched or machined
*Other dimensions can be available on request
- Related Products
ISONOM ® NMN 13 0967
ISONOM ® NMN 13 0967 consists of PET-film and calendered Nomex1 Type 416.
ISONOM ® NMN 13 0967 is mainly used as a slot liner, slot closure and phase insulation in the production of low voltage motors.
Beside this ISONOM ® NMN 13 0967 is used as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical machines and appliances.
ISONOM ® NMN 13 0967 is a combined flexible material of thermal classification 155 °C to 180 °C with excellent mechanical properties like high tensile strength and high edge tear resistance combined with high electrical strength.
ISONOM ® NMN 13 0967 has a smooth surface which allows trouble free manufacturing of low voltage motors where coil shooting machines are used.
Formats Sheets width 920mm. Lenth on Request Rolls untrimmed max. 920mm wide Tapes on request
Originally packed, ISONOM ® NMN 13 0967 can be stored unlimited under normal conditions (RT, 50 % r. h.).
Epoxylite ® EIP 4736
Single component, buff coloured epoxide resin for electric motor stators and armatures operating at Class H temperatures.
VPI treatment and high build coating of all machines up to 3.3kV using a single VPI process.
For a complete guide to the processing of components and machines in Epoxylite ® EIP 4736 please refer to the separate processing data sheet for this product. Containers of Epoxylite ® EIP 4736 should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
Maintenance of Resin:
The viscosity and gel-time of Epoxylite ® EIP 4736 in tanks should be regularly monitored and maintained within the recommended limits. A Tank Sample Testing service is available from Sterling Technology on request.
Transformer Insulation Components – Casein Glue
- White glue (Elmer’s glue) made from casein, the nutrient protein in milk.
- The casein is separated from milk by processes called coagulation and precipitation.
- A water based glue
- It allows the diffusion of moisture and oil impregnation
- Used in high voltage applications
- For use in areas with high dielectric stress
- Available in tins of 33kg
- Safety data sheet available on request