Transformer Insulation – Cylinders
- Made from HD Elboard
- Available in a wide range of dimensions as per customer specifications.
- Dimensions to specify : Thickness, Height, Inside Diameter(ID) Outside Diameter(OD) and the size of the skived edge.
- Cylinders can be supplied:
- Skived open, unprocessed
- Skived closed, fully processed – oil impregnated
- Skived closed, fully processed – no oil impregntation
- Related Products
NOMEX® TYPE 418 AND 419
NOMEX® Type 418 is designed for high-voltage applications, including motor conductor and coil wrap, transformer ground and layer insulation. It is a calendered product with high inherent dielectric strength (30 to 40 kV/mm), which can be readily impregnated with varnishes where this is desirable. NOMEX® Type 418 is available in 5 thicknesses, from 0.08 to 0.36 mm (3 to 14 mil). This calendered blend of aramid and mica offers increased voltage endurance over NOMEX® Type 410 when subjected to corona attack. NOMEX® Type 419 is the uncalendered precursor of NOMEX® Type 418, and is available in two thicknesses, 0.18 and 0.33 mm (7 and 13 mil). NOMEX® Type 419 is used in applications which take advantage of the lower density (0.5) which allows improved conformability and saturability
ROBOTIC INSPECTION VEHICLE
The ADWEL Robotic Inspection Vehicle enables remote scanning of the stator core of large motors and generators with or without the rotor in place. Controlled from outside the stator bore, the ADWEL RIV provides easier and more efficient testing of stator lamination insulation when used with ADWEL’s EL CID.
The RIV can also carry other lightweight transducers for stator inspection such as slot wedge tightness probes (ADWEL WTD) and allows for visual inspection with ADWEL’s CCTV Camera System.
The RIV sticks to the stator core by magnets and advances orreverses at various speeds. A guidance system detects the edges of the stator teeth allowing the RIV to automatically follow a slot.
- Auto-stop setting ensures RIV stops at preset distance
- Control unit outside stator core connects via single multi-core cable for power and signals
- Can be configured for various slot widths
- Curvature adjustment for various core diameters
- Low height (30mm) allows rotor-in-place testing
- Magnetically self-supporting on steel surface
- Automatically detects the edges of the stator teeth to follow a straight line
- Side plates give additional guidance when wedges are recessed or when wedges and coils are removed
- Distance measurement via encoder wheel
Risatti H3- 6-Battery
COMPUTERISED POLYFUNCTIONAL SURGE TESTER
Going back to 1958, after the great success with the H2 series, RISATTI has decided to realise the new H3 series, managed by PC integrated in the instrument. This machine considers all specific needs of end users of all levels. The different versions and option allow an easy customisation of the instrument.
Suitable to test on stators, single and three-phase motors and direct-current; transformers, coils, die-cast and wounded rotors, in low-medium voltage. Particular attention is given to accident prevention safety, simplicity of use, complete performance and toughness.