Nomex® Type 926
DuPont™ Nomex® Type 926 is a strong, high-dielectric, thermally-stable paper that is specifically designed for use as conductor insulation in liquid-immersed transformers.
Type 926 is not appropriate for use as conductor insulation for dry type transformers. Initially, Type 926 is available only in a 0.05-mm (2-mil) thickness.
- Related Products
Epoxy Mica Capacitors (80 pF)
Partial Discharge Sensors for Testing High Voltage Electrical Equipment
Iris Power’s durable Epoxy Mica Capacitors (EMCs) are designed to detect Partial Discharge (PD) activity in electrical equipment (AC motors, generators, switchgear and dry-type transformers) while not imposing on the machines operation or reliability in any way.
EMCs are permanently installed (minimum one per phase) as close as possible to the equipment to be monitored to maximize sensitivity. In order to improve noise separation, the EMCs are installed directionally or differentially, depending on the equipment.
Iris Power’s 80pF EMCs are designed to block the 50/60Hz power and allow only high frequency (>40MHz) signals to pass through, be collected and analyzed by an appropriate Iris Power portable instrument or continuous monitor.
PD monitoring is applicable to diverse equipment installations. That is why Iris Power offers four different voltage-rated capacitive couplers – 6.9kV, 16kV, 25kV and 28kV– the choice of which to install is dependent on the operating voltage of equipment.
Silicone Glass Sleeving (L222)
L222 heat resistant sleeving, woven as sleeving by non alkali fibreglass and coated with silicone in high temperature, it has better dielectricity, automatic quench and softness that silicone fibreclass sleeving, widely used in household electrical appliances, Type/ Certification, Testing condition, Inflammability, Heat resistance, etc.
Buchholz Relay BS25,BS50,BS80
- Measurement of the volume of gas necessary to trip the alarm
- 500 hour salt fog
- Electromagnetic Field test (EN 50216-2)
- Stationary sinusoidal mechanical vibrations (EN60721-3-4)
- A seismic test was performed (EN 50216-1)
- Pressure withstand test 2.5 bar two minutes with oil at 100 deg C.
- Vacuum withstand test of 2500 Pa for 24 Hrs
- Rate of flow test to operate trip contacts
- Test to show the relay is insensitive to oil flow from conservator to transformer
- Electrical test
Routine tests applied to all Relays
- Hydraulic seal test in mineral oil at
- 90 °C. and
- 100 kPa pressure for
- 30 minutes
- Contact operation
- Mechanical push rod
- Contact operation
- Lowering the oil
- Rate of oil flow to trip the contacts
- Electrical withstand test between contacts
- Electrical withstand test between contacts and earth
An individual routine test report is shipped with each relay